Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Camera: A Fun Friend

Admittedly, the blogging from Tapper-land has been notably sparse. To all my faithful readers, I offer my sincere apologies! Between vacation, home projects, and various school preparations (for almost the whole family), there has been much to do and the blogging, I'm afraid, has been put on a back burner. As we prepare to head back into a fall routine, I anticipate that posts will pick up again.

In the meantime, I'll offer another photo-heavy post. I always enjoy taking pictures, but I've recently been experimenting with a few features on my camera that I have never really taken the time to explore. Certainly, I'm no expert in photography...but I enjoy most things creative and artistic, so photography does offer a certain outlet for me. Here, I'll share a few nature shots I took around my parents' property last week.












And for those of you who are particularly interested in the four little wonders who hang out around here, I'm presenting some favorite shots from our outing to the beach tonight.







Come back soon, and I may have a bit more to say!

No comments: