Thursday, April 8, 2010

All Signed Up

To this point, our family has been rather mellow about getting our kids into various extra-curricular activities. Well, today, we made the big jump. The three biggest each registered for one preferred activity. So here we go!




Abby:







Ethan:






Andrew:


Of course, after all the excitement of the signing up process, Andrew, Ethan, and Abby wanted to know what Jadon was going to do. I suggested that Jadon had a very important part to play as well. Four sets of eyes stared at me attentively.

"Jadon is the biggest cheerleader of all!" I said.

And immediately, Jadon began to jump, clap, and shout "Yeah!" I think he'll do just fine!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Ethan's gonna be a jockey? ;)

Gramma said...

Way to go, Kids! And the fun begins, Mom & Dad.
I hope you all enjoy each activity.
Gramma