Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another month gone by

Today marks the completion of seven months of waiting since our paperwork went to Ethiopia. While we eagerly anticipate the day when we will receive a call about a referral, we wholly trust our great God, in his perfect providence, is writing a beautiful story for the formation of our family.

As I wrote that last sentence, I was reminded that, in the Bible, "7" often represents completion or perfection. I've been thinking alot lately about how God doesn't merely desire to make us happy, but to make us holy. I know this wait is challenging me to see parts of myself that are not so holy! May God continue to make me more like himself.

On another note, some of you have admitted that you're a little inexperienced with the world of blogging and have wondered about the possibility of responding to my posts. If you would like to do so, please note the line at the bottom of each blog entry that goes something like this: Posted by KLT.... # comments

If you just click on the word comments, another page will open with a space available for you to type whatever you would like to say in response, fill in the additional identifying info, and publish it by clicking the button at the bottom. I'd love to hear from you!!!

1 comment:

Mom/Linda/Nanny said...

7 Months and counting. I agree Kristy, God is working out all the details...He knows the who and the when!! May you continue to sense His Presence, love and peace as you wait on Him. Love Linda